conference - Online Event Management with the ticketing solution from XING Events
- The registration includes access to the whole conference:
- Plenary session
- participation to the CTF price contest (you can also play the CTF online for free during the conference)
- The lunches during the conference
- The coffee breaks and
- The yearly official t-shirt.
The conference will be held as every year in Luxembourg, a small country between France, Belgium and Germany. The conference venue is the Parc Hotel in Luxembourg-Dommeldange, like in the previous years.
We’ve negotiated a special rate with the hotel the conference takes place. You can benefit from the special rate if you reserve your room through Parc Hotel’s registration form and mentioning the promotional code ‘Hack2018’. Please make sure to register your hotel room before September 1st, 2018 in order to be able to benefit from the proposal.
Address of the Venue
Alvisse Parc Hotel - 120 Route d’Echternach, 1453 Luxembourg
To go to the Parc Hotel from the Train station and back, have a look at the following timetables:
- Luxembourg, Gare Centrale to Dommeldange, Dauschbuer
- Dommeldange, Dauschbuer to Luxembourg, Gare Centrale
To go to Eurohotel from the Train station and back, have a look at the following timetables:
- Luxembourg, Gare Centrale to Gonderange, Am Duerf
- Gonderange, Op der Breck to Luxembourg, Gare Centrale
To go to Eurohotel from the Parc Hotel and back, have a look at the following timetables:
In general, it is highly recommended to use the app on your phone:
If you need to contact the hack.lu team, please use the email: info(AT)hack(DOT)lu